• 2 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tsp Louisiana Pepper Exchange Cayenne Pepper Purée
• ½ tsp salt
• ¼ tsp cinnamon
• 2 cups halved pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350° and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, whisk together maple syrup, olive oil, salt, Louisiana Pepper Exchange
Cayenne Pepper Purée, and cinnamon.
3. Add the pecans to the mixture and toss until they are evenly coated.
4. Transfer the pecans to the baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, until the pecans are caramelized.
6. Once baked, remove from oven and allow to cool.
7. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.