Get ready to turn up the heat on game day, special occasions, or any time you're in the mood for wings with an extra kick! Introducing our Reaper Pepper Buffalo Wings—juicy chicken wings drenched in a sauce that's both mouth-wateringly flavorful and blazingly hot, thanks to Louisiana Pepper Exchange's Reaper Pepper Puree. Perfect for those who can never get enough spice, this recipe is a fiery twist on a classic that'll have you reaching for more—don't say we didn't warn you!
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Louisiana Pepper Exchange REAPER PEPPER PUREE to taste
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Place the chicken wings on a baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes, turning halfway through.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add reaper pepper puree and garlic. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add hot sauce and simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the baked chicken wings in the sauce and serve immediately.