- 2 lbs of ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp of Louisiana Pepper Exchange Orange Habanero Pepper Puree
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix by hand until the mixture is smooth.
- Divide the mixture into even amounts (depending on the desired size of the patty) and roll into a ball.
- Press each ball into a patty (just larger than the buns you’ll be using).
- Cook using the desired method (we prefer grilling on a medium heat).
- Recommendation: Serve on a toasted bun with mayo, lettuce, onion, tomato, and Gruyere cheese.