¼ cup milk
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 shallot, chopped
2 roasted red peppers, chopped
2 cups spinach
½ cup goat cheese, crumbled
¼ tsp sea salt
Ground black pepper to taste
1-2 tsp Louisiana Pepper Exchange Chipotle Pepper Purée
1. Whisk eggs, Louisiana Pepper Exchange Chipotle Pepper Purée, milk, garlic and salt until well
2. Heat ½ tsp oil in a 10 or 12 inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the shallot, and a dash of salt and pepper. Cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the roasted red peppers and spinach. Sauté until spinach is wilted.
5. Add the egg mixture and gently shake pan to distribute.
6. Sprinkle with goat cheese.
7. Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes until eggs are set