- 2 cups diced strawberries (sweet; add a little sugar if necessary)
- 1 cup packed chopped parsley
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp diced red onions
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp Louisiana Pepper Exchange Cayenne Pepper Puree (more to taste)
- Salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a glass mixing bowl.
- Taste after mixing, and gently adjust the amount of pepper puree, salt, oil or vinegar to taste
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in a covered glass container. IF chilled, be sure to allow the chimichurri to come to room temperature before serving.