- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- 2 small cinnamon sticks
- 4-5 black pepper corns
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 4-5 cloves cardamom
- 4 tomatoes, pureed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 6 lbs chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp Louisiana Pepper Exchange Cayenne Pepper Puree
- 1½ bell pepper, cubed
- In a saucepan, roast all dry spices on a low flame for about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Allow roasted spice blend to cool in a dry place. Once cool, grind the spice blend and make fine powder.
- Add olive oil to a sauce pan and heat. Once hot, add minced garlic and sautee until the garlic is just golden and fragrant.
- Add onion let it turn to golden.
- Add tomato purée.
- Add turmeric and the prepared spice blend.
- Add chicken and Louisiana Pepper Exchange Cayenne Pepper Puree and cook over medium flame for 5 minutes, until cooked through.
- Add bell pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Serve over rice.