- 2 ounces of 100% agave tequila
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- 3 ounces of peach nectar or fresh peach juice
- 1 tsp of Louisiana Pepper Exchange Red Habanero Pepper Puree (may substitute 1/2 tsp of Louisiana Pepper Exchange Ghost Pepper Puree if you’re feeling adventurous)
- Add ice, tequila and Louisiana Pepper Exchange Red Habanero Pepper Puree to a cocktail shaker.
- Add the shaker cap and shake well to infuse the the tequila with the pepper flavor and spice.
- Remove the shaker cap and add in the rest of the ingredients. Shake well again until the shaker is ice cold on the outside.
- Fill a margarita glass half-full with ice, and strain the cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a peach and/or lime slice.