- 3 ripe avocados
- The juice of ½ an orange
- The juice of 2-3 limes
- ½ purple onion, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Louisiana Pepper Exchange Orange Habanero Pepper Puree
- Chopped cilantro
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste!
- Slice open avocado and scoop the meat into a bowl. Discard the pit and skin.
- Add onion, tomato, Louisiana Pepper Exchange Orange Habanero Pepper Puree, cilantro, and orange and lime juices to the bowl and mix to desired consistency (smooth or chunky!)
- Use any extra cilantro and tomatoes as garnish.