- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1-2 tsp Louisiana Pepper Exchange Chipotle Pepper Puree
- Whisk eggs, Louisiana Pepper Exchange Chipotle Pepper Puree, milk, garlic and salt until well combined.
- Heat ½ tsp oil in a 10 or 12 inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shallot, and a dash of salt and pepper. Cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the roasted red peppers and spinach. Sauté until spinach is wilted.
- Add the egg mixture and gently shake pan to distribute.
- Sprinkle with goat cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes until eggs are set.